Team Member Zone
ADP WorkForceNow is a self-service tool allowing you immediate access to many of your human resource needs. The days of calling Human Resources to update your home address or change your dependent information are gone! You can access ADP 24/7 to make real-time updates and changes to your team member information. Goodwill also uses this tool to communicate important information you need to know. Note that all team members are required to register for ADP WorkForceNow.
In ADP WorkforceNow you can:
- Update your address, phone numbers, email address and emergency contacts
- View and print your bi-weekly pay statements and W-2 statements (As of 5/17/18, pay statements will only be issued electronically.)
- Review your filing status (W4), as well as access helpful financial calculators
- View and update your benefits and dependent information
- Enroll in plans and/or make changes due to life events like getting married
- Access Goodwill policies, forms, and employee handbook
Have a smartphone? Be sure to download the handy ADP mobile app to receive Goodwill news bulletins in real time. Download the ADP Mobile Solutions app from the Google Play store or iTunes.
Instructions for Registering:
- Click on “Need an account?”
- Enter registration code: goodwct-123
When prompted enter last four digits of your social security number (do not use Associate No. option)
- Enter your email account. If you do not have an email address, you can create one for free by going to google, yahoo or mail.com. ADP will immediately send you an activation email; you must click on the link in the email to complete registration and activate your account.
Forgot User ID or Password? Follow the “forgot my password” prompts.
Diversified Group & Talon Health Tech
Diversified Group is the current medical and dental insurance provider for Goodwill of Western and Northern Connecticut. Please find machine readable files (MRF) here. The MRF contain network pricing data – in network negotiated rates between networks and providers and out-of-network historical allowed amounts. MRF is provided as part of the Transparency in Coverage Rules/Consolidated Appropriations Act.