Goodwill Code of Ethics
Goodwill team members and the Board of Directors are committed to following the highest ethical standards rooted in our mission and values.
- We will not discriminate because of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), gender identity and expression, ancestry, age, marital status,
veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin, and we shall endeavor to eliminate or prevent discrimination in rendering services.
- We agree to engage in and promote honest and ethical conduct, including but not limited to the soliciting, negotiating, and monitoring of all contractual relationships.
- We will avoid the actual or appearance of conflicts of interest.
- We will comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations of federal, state, and local governments.
- We will responsibly use and control all assets, resources, and information in our possession.
- We will encourage the prompt reporting of any violations of this Code of Ethics or other governing documents to our Compliance Officer.
Reports of violations of the Conduct and Ethical Standards can be made anonymously. They will be protected from any form of retaliation except when the reporter is responsible for or a party to the misconduct.
Vice President of Human Resources & External Affairs
165 Ocean Terrace
Bridgeport, CT 06605