We offer positions in human services, where interns learn to support individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities, and in accounting and marketing.
- Provide a clear job description including job duties, job title, qualifications and desired work hours
- Assign interns to worthy projects where they can apply and enrich their academic knowledge while developing new skills
- Provide orientation training, a tour of the organization, a specific work area, and use of equipment and office resources
- Give interns access to professional staff and other program participants (as appropriate) for professional growth
- Offer supervision and mentoring to maximize each intern’s learning experience
- Provide a full evaluation and exit interview at the end of the internship
Interested in applying?
Background verifications will be completed on all student interns.