Goodwill Career Centers are open! Bridgeport, Enfield, Hartford, Shelton, Norwalk and Waterbury Career Centers are now open. Torrington remains closed. Review our new operating hours and policies before planning a visit:
Client Hours are 9:00 am to 3:45 pm. Clients will be allowed in only at the beginning of each start time. One visit per client per day.
All centers close for lunch from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm.
|9:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|10:15 AM||11:15 AM|
|11:30 AM||12:30 PM|
|1:30 PM||2:30 PM|
|2:45 PM||3:45 PM|
- A maximum number of clients will be allowed per time slot:
Bridgeport - 5 clients
Enfield - 3 clients
Hartford - 4 clients
Norwalk - 1 client
Shelton - 3 clients
Waterbury - 2 clients
- Clients have a 1 hour time limit.
- Clients temperature will be checked before entry, temperature must be under 100.4 Fahrenheit for entry.
- Clients must wear a mask and obey social distancing guidelines.
- Clients may not enter with a guest, this includes children.
- Resumes, cover letters and workshops remain only available via virtual services.
You can always connect with us virtually to continue to pursue your career and job related goals.
When you’re trying to find work, it can be hard to navigate the job market and hiring process on your own. Where do you look? What is the best way to apply? Do you have the right skills?
Goodwill Career Centers can help. Whether it's in one of our 7 locations or through virtual services, our coaches will work with you one-on-one to help you find, prepare for and land the job you want. And the best part? All career coaching services are free.