Book an Event
UPDATE AUGUST 12, 2021
Out of an abundance of caution, Goodwill Career Centers will not be hosting in-person hiring events. All events will be hosted via Zoom virtually.
It takes time to recruit, screen, and hire new employees. Book a hiring event with Goodwill, and we will do the heavy lifting. Goodwill has provided job training and placement assistance to individuals and businesses in Connecticut since 1950. We help job seekers find the job they want and employers find the workers they need.
When hosting a hiring event with Goodwill, you get:
- Oversight of event including recruiting, coordination and logistics.
- Advertising of the event and open positions.
- Screening of and pre-qualification of applicants.
- Scheduling of applicant interviews.
- Event and interview space. (Events to be held virtually in 2021)
- Follow-up career counseling for employees hired through the event.
Events are $150.00 and must be paid by credit card to schedule. Events are to be booked 3 weeks in advance. 48 hr notice of cancelling an event is needed in order to notify the public the event is cancelled. A $25 cancellation fee will be applied. We look forward to helping your company find your next hire!
Book your hiring event today. Questions? Call 203-581-5040.
Schedule a Workshop for your organization
Goodwill partners with community organizations to bring career-related learning to their clientele. We have over 20 topics we can present on and our most popular include:
- Interview Skills & Proper Attire
- How to Interview in a Virtual World
- Navigating Teen Employment
- Job Search, Internet & Email Basics
- Strategies for Job Seekers over 50
- Achieving Workplace Success
Career-related workshops are offered free of charge, however, we do require organizations to register attendees. Contact our Suzanne Cincotta, Community & Business Engagement Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org.