Join the Ecommerce Team
You’ll be part of the team helping to photograph, list, catalogue, pack, and ship items around the world. This job will require you to be hands-on — moving and lifting items regularly. All roles include working in a warehouse environment — temperatures will vary.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Sorting, evaluating, and identifying the value of donated items (including jewelry, collectible items, etc.) to be sold on the E-Commerce website https://shopgoodwill.com/bridgeport
- Researching specialty items to write creative descriptions to maximize their exposure and value on the website.
- Properly photographing each item with a digital camera to market and depict the accuracy to online bidders.
- Communicating with customers via email and phone to address questions, concerns, or issues about the items listed.
- Performing proper testing for all jewelry identified with possible value, gems, or precious metal.
- Maintaining a clean and orderly work environment.
- Preparing items for shipping.
Benefits of working for Goodwill:
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- A benefits package that includes health, dental, and vision, as well as ancillary benefits including long and short term disability, and life insurance.
- Two (2) weeks' vacation, four (4) personal days, and seven (7) days of sick time.
- Up to $3,000 in qualified Tuition Reimbursement
- Nine (9) Paid holidays.
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan.
- 30% Employee Discount.
- Employee Appreciation Day - 50% off employee discount once per year.
- $50 work anniversary gift for every year of continuous service (for part-time and full-time team members).
- $200 Referral Program (for every candidate hired that you refer to Goodwill).