Student Internship Program
Enrich Your Education. Envision Your Future.
Goodwill’s Student Internship Program is ideally suited to graduate or undergraduate students who need to complete a practicum/field placement. Our interns gain valuable, relevant experience and a realistic perspective on working within their chosen field of study.
Goodwill Internship’s Program
- Offers challenging assignments and tangible work experience
- Provides a clear position description including job duties, job title, qualifications and desired work hours
- Assigns interns to worthy projects where they can apply and enrich their academic knowledge while developing new skills
- Provides orientation training, a tour of the organization, a specific work area and use of equipment and office resources
- Gives interns access to professional staff and other program participants (as appropriate) for professional growth
- Offers supervision and mentoring to maximize each intern’s learning experience
- Provides a full evaluation and exit interview at the end of the internship
Goodwill offers positions in our Human Services Department, where interns gain experience while supporting individuals with mental and physical disabilities. Administrative internships are also available in our Accounting and Marketing
For more information about the Student Internship Program, please email Stephanie White at email@example.com or call (203) 581-5394. Background verifications will be completed on all student interns.